Contact Us

Get involved!

Phone Numbers

 If you are experiencing — or are aware of — an emergency involving a senior or dependent adult, please call 911.

If you wish to report elder or dependent adult abuse, please use the following county-specific hotlines:

  • VENTURA COUNTY: (805) 654-3200
  • SANTA BARBARA COUNTY: (805) 681-4550
  • LOS ANGELES and KERN COUNTIES: (800) 992-1660

To report abuse that has occurred in a residential care facility for the elderly or a skilled nursing facility, contact the Ventura County Long-Term Care Ombudsman at (805) 656-1986, or law enforcement in the area in which the facility is located.

To contact VCAAPC regarding any upcoming events, call (805) 765-1066 or e-mail us at

Ventura Country Adult Abuse Protection Committee

VCAAPC PO Box 3373Ventura, CA 93006US

(805) 765-1066